Winston Ben Clements
Winston Ben Clements was predicted to live a life of isolation and pain due to a rare bone disorder known as Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI). This condition caused his bones to be extremely fragile, suffering over 200 fractures in his lifetime. Despite this, he has taken a stand for a quality of life that knows no excuses and no limits.
Winston has shared his story on stages, conferences and media platforms all around the world. He specialises in resilience and leadership training as well as diversity and inclusion.
Winston is a two-time TED Speaker, entrepreneur, mentor and board member at various organisations. His ultimate mission is to inspire 1 BILLION people to unleash their full human potential.
Connect with Winston
- Website – https://winstonclements.com/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/WinstonSpeaker/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/winstonspeaker/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/WinstonSpeaker
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/winston-ben-clements-keynote-speaker/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/WinstonSpeaker