The Speaking Business Summit 2023, the PSA’s annual convention, will take place 13th – 15th October 2023.
PSA UK and Ireland National President, Nathan Littleton and the Board of the PSA are now inviting submissions from those interested in speaking at the event.
Applicants are welcome to apply to deliver in a range of formats – workshops, deep dives, 10 minute ‘bite size’ sessions, panel discussions and (very few) keynotes. Applicants are invited to indicate their preferred format – please note that there are only a small number of keynote slots to be filled so those only selecting keynote are less likely to be selected.
You can apply to speak on one or two topics. If selected, you will only be booked to speak for one session. Please note that the session you are booked for may vary to one you have applied for.
The theme for this year is ‘Just one thing’ – preference is given to applications that clearly state the actionable takeaways that delegates will be able to implement quickly to improve their business or speaking ability.
The speakers will be chosen on the following criteria:
- A focused response to the listed topic
- Proven credibility and expertise in this area
- Clear, practical, specific takeaways for delegates
- Innovative and creative approaches to delivery, especially those harnessing new formats, use of technology and innovative audience engagement tools.
- Video (ideally a YouTube channel) that proves their stage skills
- Two proposers who can vouch for your expertise, stage skills and professionalism as a speaker
- Some of the questions require longer answers. You may find it useful to prepare these answers ‘offline’ and copy/paste into the form.
- You can save your progress and come back later. Use the link at the bottom.
- Deadline for submissions is 11:59pm UK time on Sunday 15th January 2023. The form will automatically close at this time so be sure to submit your application well in advance.